What information do we collect?
We collect information when you register for our newsletter or submit a con tact form, however you may visit our website anonymously.
When registering on our website, you will be asked to provide information, some of which is mandatory and some of which is optional. This could include:
- Contact information: name, email address,
- Your message
What do we do with the collected information?
Any of the information we collect may be used in one of the following ways:
- To send out information and communications on areas related to OXygen or our sister company, Oxford HR
- To contact you after you have been in touch
Our cookies are split into 3 categories:
- Necessary and Functional: These are cookies required for our website to function. They do not store and personally identifiable data.
- Analytics – These allow us to collect anonymised traffic data to help make our website easier to use.
- Performance – These allow us to understand key performance indexes to help deliver an improved experience for our users.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. We may also release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law or protect our other rights, property, or safety.
What is the scope of our privacy statement?
This privacy statement sets out the privacy practices for https://oxygen.oxfordhr.com/. It applies only to information collected through our website and not to information collected offline.
You may withdraw your consent for us to store your data or to contact you at any time, by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have applied for a specific role, we are legally required to retain details of the recruitment, including some of your personal data, for between three and six months after the appointment was made. We will also retain the name of the successful candidate for the duration of their employment with that organisation, so that we can fulfil our contractual obligations with our clients.
How to contact us?
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, please contact us at: email@example.com.